Indicator on movment on rail-based transport

• Hi.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

In OMSI it was fairly easy to see if you could make a soft stop due the springs and dampers in the bus. You could see the feedback on the screen since the springs have a lot more play than rail-based transport.

On thee trains, it is not that easy. you will not get the same feedback from the springs.

So my question and hope is that if we will get something that can indicate the force of the stop.

BVE does something that is very good. They have a bar that shows the forces of the braking.

• Sorry for not making a new thread for this, but it has connection with this topic (camera movement).

So, would it be possible to separate the movement of the outer camera view and the movement of the vehicle?

What I mean is that now, if the tram goes on a bumpy rail, the tram is locked to the camera view and the whole view moves and bounces (but the tram is at the exactly same place on the screen). But I think it'd be better if the camera view was steady and the vehicle would move instead (like in OMSI if you looked at the bus in outer view with F3, and was driving on a rough road surface, the camera view was steady and only the bus bounced not the whole camera view).

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav