Addon limit in MP game

• I was wondering why is there an addon limit of 25 addons in a multiplayer game (I guess it's a performance thing?) and will that limit increase or be removed completely at point?

Right now, adding the map PIS, GT6N, Tatra, OZMT trams, company repaints to them and destination display formats and we are already at the limit :D

9896-groupfullwide2000px-png

A virtual bus & trucking company

gogroupvirtual.eu

gb.svg Only respond to my posts in English!

• There is just the intention to prevent people from checking "all" boxes and hence finding nobody to join. But I can increase as much as we want, its not a performance thing. :)

• Maybe add an option somehow to bypass that limit. For example with our virtual company we are using Steam Workshop Collections, like this: https://steamcommunity.com/wor…iledetails/?id=1873044737

They'll download that entire collection before coming to the game and then they have everything they need already. Right now for example I already can't enable that collection fully.

Maybe add an option to link collection to the session, then it will automatically enable all those mods in the collection or sth similar?
    Other simpler option is to allow games that are locked to company members and if that option is selected, remove the limit. Maybe same for private games? Then you would still have that safeguard for public game sessions.

gogroupvirtual.eu

• And please note that you don't have to select reapints as requirements as those won't crash the game if not present. The user will just see the default looks of the vehicle if he doesn't have the repaint installed.

• They'll download that entire collection before coming to the game and then they have everything they need already

It comes to my mind that you could test if this example collection can be attached in the repaints section of your company in LOTUS. If it works, you can download directly there, if you want. Could you check it? ;)

• It comes to my mind that you could test if this example collection can be attached in the repaints section of your company in LOTUS. If it works, you can download directly there, if you want. Could you check it? ;)

Nope, didn't work. I could add it, but clicking download doesn't subscribe to items in the list (it says it does it but in reality nothing changed).

Even if it would work doesn't help that we can't enable all the items in the list or am I wrong? ;)

gogroupvirtual.eu

• As I said, I will improve this system. For now, I doubled the limit (coming with the next patch). :)

We need it increased even more now that there is streets module or is there a limit per category (vehicles, mods, repaints etc) or something like that?

I couldn't enable everything in our mod list: https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=1873044737 (a lot of the stuff add multiple "items" that need to be enabled)

gogroupvirtual.eu

• Repaints are fully optional and do not be needed to be added to the list. Repaints work regardless of if you have them installed or not. If you don't have them installed you just see the vehicle without repaint.

Remove them and you should be fine. Cannot spot anything that would increase the number of addons to 50+.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav