Thrustmaster T150 does not work

• Hello, I've got the t150 installed in the beginning of lotus simulator, but also the hotas4 for the tram.

But when I read configurate a steering wheel hardware for street vehicles, I didn't get the new controller found message.

I know I get it in the beginning of lotus but it is more than a year ago. so now I can't configurate my T150.

What must I do?

• If you have already received the message, it is logical that you will not receive it again. You only get it the first time. But you can still configure your controller.

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• Now I can use my steering wheel but my pedals does'nt work in Diorama the bus drives slow but doens't brake. only the parking break works.

I can configurate my pedals and steering wheel, but I can't drive only steer.

So everything is configurated but not everything works.

• I still can't drive with my pedals. I have taken a screenshot from the settings menu.

The problem is that there are wrong axles by the commands for drive the bus.

- Brake is Z-Axis in game, in settings menu of my steering wheel it is Y-Axis

- Steeringwheel is Y-Axis in game, in settings menu of my steering wheel it is X-Axis

- Throttle is Slider 1 in game, in settings menu of my steering wheel it is RZ-Axis

Can anyone help me because I don't know what to do?

Greetings and have a nice Christmas.

• Activate "gecombineerd" at the pedals-settings

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• just configure "Throttle/Brake w. dead zone" and delete the other Throttle and Brake configurations

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav