Question about the contact wire.

• In the course of a long test, I found out that in LOTUS, the contact wire goes straight to the center (I'll explain with the pictures below). So the question is, how will the two rods behave at the trolleybus? I remember in Hamburg's Addon, the rod can go from the side as well.

That's my point. For starters, I'd like the contact network to be fine-tuned. In the summer, I was doing a contact network and I noticed one thing. When the contact wire was outside the pantograph insert, my pantograph did not go up to the maximum height. You can see that in the picture below:

But I noticed that when I was loading the trolleybus wires, he turned them into one wire. That is, if you put the rod now, it will attract only the center (that is, the invisible wire), and not the minus or plus wire. Will there be any improvements in this respect?

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav