How will the different modules work (Rail module, street module etc)

• Considering the fact that you guys have decided to split your game into 3 modules (which need to be bought separately - ouch, my wallet), how is this going to work in regards of maps. Does that mean if for example I don't have Rail module, I can't play on map that supports both Rails and Buses?

Or will I still be able to play the map, see AI trams driving, just not being able to drive the trams myself? Honestly I hope this is the case....

9896-groupfullwide2000px-png

A virtual bus & trucking company

gogroupvirtual.eu

gb.svg Only respond to my posts in English!

• Hi,

Simple question related to the modules.

The current game cost 40 € because there is the base in + the rail module.

But what will the price of the modules streets (bus) only? 40 € too? it does not seem logical since we paid today to have the module rail + the base of the game (editor, content tools etc)

Waiting for your reply ;)

♫ La vie c'est une très grosse course et va falloir être endurant ♫

♫ Ninho - Bavard

• Hey

(I speak English only for the understanding of all, if else, I would talking to you in French ;) )

Yes, it is 40€ for the streets.

• Hello,

I really like the idea that the modules are split into three different categories - meaning you don't have to buy every single one if you don't like that particular mode of transport.

I would also like to ask when can we approximately expect the Streets (Bus) Module? As this is my favourite mode of transport ^^

Thanks

• Heuliez :Thank you for your reply French colleague!

But imagine that a person wants to buy only the bus module, it will still have the base of the game (editor + content tools)? Or is it imperative for him to have the rail module?

♫ Ninho - Bavard

• Heuliez :Thank you for your reply French colleague!

But imagine that a person wants to buy only the bus module, it will still have the base of the game (editor + content tools)? Or is it imperative for him to have the rail module?

I think, when a person buy the game (by default) + the module that's the person wants, he automatically get the Tools. :D

Because Tools are a part of the "Kernel" of LOTUS ^^

• Sounds unreasonable. Base game + rail should not be equal to only streets (since we already have the base game)

9896-groupfullwide2000px-png

A virtual bus & trucking company

gogroupvirtual.eu

gb.svg Only respond to my posts in English!

• Heuliez : Ok thank you for your flashes, it's clear :D !

In this case, I think that if a person already has the core of the game + the rail module, it would be better if the module streets (bus) is not 40 € ... a small discount seems more logical.

♫ Ninho - Bavard

• Heuliez : Ok thank you for your flashes, it's clear :D !

In this case, I think that if a person already has the core of the game + the rail module, it would be better if the module streets (bus) is not 40 € ... a small discount seems more logical.

I red that the developers don't want to lower the price after one module bought ;(

EDIT : I found it. Just here

• However, that seems illogical to me. Since the price of 40 € includes:

LOTUS-Simulator Kernel and Content

Module Rails of LOTUS (Trains module)

Map Editor & Content Tool

But if I want to buy the bus module later, it will not contain :

Module Streets of LOTUS (Bus module)

since I already have :

so I do not understand why the price is set at 40 €. If the developers can enlighten me on this.

Janine  Marcel Kuhnt

Thanks ;)

♫ Ninho - Bavard

• Yeah, but you know, it includes lot of new features, new physics. I quote what's will be include inside:

* Bus - single decker

* Bus - Double decket

* Bus - Articulated and double articulated

* Bus - Trolleybuses

* Electrocarts (I don't know what is it)

* Cars and Trucks

* Motorbikes and Bicycles

* Track vehicles

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav