[Feature Request] Polygon texture preview tool

• I find the process of creating polygon textures a bit difficult.

To check the look of the texture in game ligth the map editr needs to be closed and the game started and this after every change.

Maybe it would be nice to have some tool which you can preview the texture/material settings with game lighting.

I tired doing it with a flat poly in the object tool, but someway the results there are very different to ingame lighting.

Currently developing:

:flag_net: - RVV1990 - 40%

:flag_net: - RVV1966 Addon - 0%

• Hi there!

I understand your problem, also in general, to refresh textures. Unfortunately, it is currently veeery complicated, especially because you would have to start more than one LOTUS tool at the same time... but I will note your request and perhaps, later, we can solve these problems, so we can offer this kind of features! :-)

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav