LoadingFromCapsule

• Hello, I get such an error when I try to enter the game with my bus

The game crashes immediately and doesn't even fully load.

Files

• logfile.ldl

(253.73 kB, downloaded 9 times, last: )

Edited once, last by P.Wisnia ().

• Content Tool giving me error but still working:

• Please do the following:

- Move all your Containers from the "MyContent" in another directory outside of LOTUS

- Make a complete backup of your vehicle working directory

- Open the vehicle in the ContentTool. Check, if there are any textures missing or wrong.

- Go throug all materials and check out, if there are all textures set properly, so you can either read a texture name or "<empty". Everytime, one of the deleted texture was used, you will find an "empty"

If you found at least one "problem texture", then:

- Check all the problem textures of your bus, if they are in the correct format (Bitmap 24bit or DXT1, 3 or 5)

- Delete the *.ltx files of these textures in the export directory of your vehicle

- Open the vehicle again in ContentTool. Go through all materials using one of these textures and reimport the texture(s).

• I did so, no mistakes. I even re-uploaded the model and nothing helped, the problem still occurs.

• If the problem still occures, please try this:

- Make a backup of your bus

- Open it in the ContentTool and delete all meshs except one mesh (e.g. one outside mesh), save & pack and try it

If this does not help, please try the same, but "excepting" another mesh with completely different textures.

• The problem persists regardless of the mesh removed.

The possibility of debugging in the content tool would be nice.