Freeware addon presentation topic

• I know there is a topic called "Presentation of finished freeware content, mods and tools" but the title suggests that only finished projects can be shared there?

Is that the case, or can I open a thread there to showcase my work in progress models? ?/

• I've got a question concerning this.

The current presentation forum (for finished projects) has no commentary option within it. So every presentor can answer his own threads ONLY. Comments are allowed in the Comments forum - to spread the important information from the unimportant and requests and so on.

Would you like me to handle it the same way with a WIP thread - or do you want the comments on your WIP project right in the presentation thread? What do you prefer?

• Same here, especially since the feedback is always related to a certain state of development and this is harder to see if presentation and feedback are separate.

• to spread the important information from the unimportant and requests and so on.

Maybe you can allow the original author to write in a different color to separate announcements from comments e.g. comments in normal black and announcements from the team in green.

Windows 10 64bit | i5-8600K, 6x 3.6 GHz | 8 GB RAM | GTX 1050Ti | 250GB SSD

• Another suggestion is, would it be possible to let us add multiple "badges" to the threads we are creating?

I mean this little stuff under "badge":

I would not like to spam the topic with 3 separate threads for each different kind of vehicle my team is creating :)

to spread the important information from the unimportant and requests and so on.

Maybe you can allow the original author to write in a different color to separate announcements from comments e.g. comments in normal black and announcements from the team in green.

This is also a good idea, would be nice Janine  8)

• I'm sorry, mulitple badges of this kind are not possible, but if you want, I could create a "Multiple" badge or something like that so you can use a single thread. What do you think?

• I'm sorry, mulitple badges of this kind are not possible, but if you want, I could create a "Multiple" badge or something like that so you can use a single thread. What do you think?

That could work too, danke schön :D