How to select timetable?

• Can you give us more information, please?

Date of simulation, time, day of the week and what Map you want to play would be helpful.

Also a LogFile could help.

Ja äh, hier irgendwas mit Dingen und so...

• Nevermind, I just found out while testing, that you need (at least I think it) to have exact same vehicle as the scheduled AI at the same tour has...

BTW, does GT6N double traction (doppeltraktion) work? When I spawned it it was painfully slow reacting, so I assume, that the second one is unpowered...

• BTW, does GT6N double traction (doppeltraktion) work? When I spawned it it was painfully slow reacting, so I assume, that the second one is unpowered...

Yes, it does. However, you have to also power the rear vehicle. For that you have to look to the left hand side, near the driving lever (dont know the correct term). There is a switch that - in the rear vehicle - is on "2" as standard. You have to put it into the middle position in order to activate the cab. Then do as normally and activate the cab (key, pantograph, main switch). Then return the switch to the "2" position. Afterwards, return to the front cab (ensure that the switch there is on the "1+2" position) and then you can drive normally.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav