BaseContent tram depot tracks.

• Hi,

which value should I put to parallel track spacing, if I am trying to put tracks in BaseContent tram depot? (the depot is used on Diorama)

I am trying to start making a map, and have problems with those tracks...

Thanks!

• If I remember correctly, there should be snap points at the tram depot, where you can snap your tracks exactly...

There are, but probably only for the middle track. (or at least the others are broken and not visible nor active...)

I wanted to use the middle track as basis for parallel spline tool usage...

• If I remember correctly, there should be snap points at the tram depot, where you can snap your tracks exactly...

There are, but probably only for the middle track. (or at least the others are broken and not visible nor active...)

I wanted to use the middle track as basis for parallel spline tool usage...

You're talking about the Steinberg depot and he's talking about the "Halle" depot, the halle one has snapping points but the Steinberg one doesnt. The spacing in the steinberg one is around 3.25m.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav