Missing textures and objects

• Hi all,

Today I have a new problem: it happens that when I open the map editor, out of nowhere it tells me that it doesn't find most of the terrain textures. I try to look for them but they are not listed. In the folder with all the textures and the object files I created, however, they are all there. The same happens with objects that have never had problems up to now. I have not changed or moved anything in the folder, nor the folder itself. All these problems, added up, start to bore me a lot. I hope for your help. Thanks.

• OK, then show us at least some examples... Since I never heard that this message appears without any reason, you (we) would check, what the reason is.

• After some time that I don't open the editor, the same problem occurs over and over again. I try sharing the log. Could it be because of the latest update? In the pc I have a folder where the objects and textures that I created are housed; I have never modified or moved any of the files contained within it, so I can't explain all of this.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav