Content tool, script compiler malfunctioning (?)

• I'm refactoring a vehicle script, and faced some issue. To be more precise, I have the globally declared, standard script event called "panto_0", which somehow was not identified by the compiler.

Here's the codelet:

And here's the error message:

I tried everything. Placing the declaration up and down, making local copies...etc. Do you know what solved the compiling issue?

You see, I added three dots in a comment. THAT was its problem. If I remove that comment line, everything works fine.

I'm not a pascal magician, but is that really an intended behaviour?

EDIT: after looking for info about commenting in pascal I found, that this kind of "//" commenting is not even the basic commenting style, comments should be in brackets/briefcases. After a bit of trying I start to think, that the LOTUS compiler simply doesn't eat multiline comments, or at least not in this format. My question is still valid though: is this intended or not?

• Aham, I see. I learned the hard way, that in every programming situation, an expression error is made in real life by the succedor line, but I wouln't imagine that even comments can cause this. Guess I learned something new today. ;)

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav