Lotus Simulator startup error.

• I haven't been able to play the Lotus simulator for a long time, it used to work on this machine, but unfortunately not anymore. When starting the game, after the "Loading GUI" loading screen, you will be greeted by a large black screen and the program itself will close. This is the case with any startup option I tried (except for VR because there is none). What can be the solution?

My machine is equipped with an AMD Raderon RX480 video card, 16GB of RAM and a Ryzen 5 3500X processor.

• Hello, i have the same problem too. I also have a RX GPU (RX570), 16GB RAM and a Ryzen 5 CPU (5500).

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav