What exactly does LOTUS expect an aerial map link to return?

• Hi,

I'm attempting to port over my Aerial imagery bridge for Google Maps from OMSI to LOTUS. In OMSI I know that just using:

PHP
    1. header("Location: " . $link);

would redirect to the image using a generated link, but does it now need to go directly to a png or jpeg file? I've tried setting the Content-Type in the header, but no luck. How is the link handled differently to OMSI? Any help is appreciated!

• What do you have entered as link finally?

Its running off of a small webserver on my local network, hence the IP.

Code: Aerial Link
    1. http://192.168.0.3/maps.php?x=~x&y=~y&z=~z&apicode=[REDACTED]

You have switched "Ground textures" over to "Aerials", haven't you?

Wait, so I'm guessing the Terrain Texture Map uses a default openstreetmaps server? Does Aerial's use the aerial link provided? - if so, that would explain why it doesnt work. Let me try it quickly.

EDIT: So, yes, the above point seems to be the case. However, the images are slightly jumbled up, so I guess I'll have to debug that on my side. Is there a way to limit which tiles get aerial info?

• Sorry, but I don't really understand this question...? :-(

Basically, is it possible to select which tiles get the aerial imagery?

^ that question is kind of irrelevant for me now, as I needed it for debugging, but found the issue.

One last question, am I able to disable the higher resolution aerial image for the current tile? it takes quite a while to download, and I don't want to have to continuously wait a long time when I move on to a different tile

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav