Beiträge von TheMasterOfDisaster

First intersection build for my new project: Texel.

Every 30/60 Minutes a boat with 350 cars and 1750 pedestrians arrives in the Texel harbor. Are you ready to bring a bus full of tourist in to the island?

Will it be based on the real Texel?

I will try as hard as I can, so the answer would be yes. The intersection is not completely like it should, but that will be corrected :D

You don't need a tool to change the priority. Just go to the taskmanager and change the priority.

I don't get it. Perfomance Issue? You're laptop just isn't able to keep up due to outdated hardware.

You're running a 2012 G465 1,9gHz 1Core CPU. No wonder it doesn't perform any good. I don't want to be harsh at any moment, but this is just a hardware problem and not the game.

My HP Laptop from 2012 with a I7 3840QM and K2000m runs rather good, on the low preset.

Here is the debuglog

I don't see anything about screenshots here, but I took 2. Both black. My screen has a 2560x1440 resolution.

Hi Hi, I don't speak German but I can may help you out a bit. It really depends on your demand. For the most users AMD Would be the preferred choice at this moment. AMD Gives a better price to performance. Also you are getting more cores for your money which helps in CPU Demanding tasks, like Rendering, editing and gaming all at together. So? no Intel CPU? Well that is a wrong assumption. When you are planning to only game on your PC it might would be a better choice getting Intel since it is giving you a better per core performance and most of the times beter clock speeds which results in beter game performance.

AMD Pro/Cons:

Pro: More cores for your money

Pro: Better price to performance

Pro: Better multitasker and better chipset (Further upgrades)
    Cons: Lower clockspeed
    Cons: Less performance per core
    Cons: Less optimization for games

Intel Pro/Cons:

Pro: Higher clockspeeds (Results in better game performance)

Pro: Better Per Core Performance
    Pro: Better optimized for most games

Cons: Less price to performance

Cons: Less cores for your money

At this moment, AMD Is lowering their prices even more for their upcomming new generation of CPU's, so your best time to buy would be... NOW!

German Site: https://www.caseking.de/save-cart/3aa0b28456b1e81a7eae
    Dutch Site: https://azerty.nl/basket/?code…6MjtpOjI4MDMyMjY7aToxO30=