To install the CDK Tools for LOTUS follow these steps:
- Open the Steam client and go to the Library. Then click on the button above the search bar and set a check mark at TOOLS.
- Search for the tools using the search bar. The tools are called LOTUS-Simulator Content-Tool and LOTUS-Simulator Map-Editor.
- Right click one of the tools and click INSTALL.
- Check the settings and change them if needed. Click on NEXT to continue the installation.
- The Tool can now be started by the desktop shortcut or the entry in the Steam-Library by a double click on this entry or a right click and then LAUNCH.