• Sorry, but please understand, that we do not have the time to make tutorials and articles for every tiny detail, especially because you have the GT6N script already, which includes all these functions.

• Well, look, let's take for example the GT6N.

In the GT6N, the hitch is pulled out when we press the bottom of the bumper. So?
    https://pp.userapi.com/c849232…029/deb81/VR7kKdxt3YU.jpg
    https://pp.userapi.com/c849232…029/deba8/OTU1TTBStdY.jpg
    https://pp.userapi.com/c849232…029/deb8b/HwUuYkG9KX8.jpg

In this regard, the question is, how do I export the model from 3D Max? Together with the coupling? Like this:
    https://pp.userapi.com/c850332…029/92a89/r0o_ZBixwZg.jpg

And then in the content tool during the animation, do I have to choose the hitch and the lower part of the body?

I apologize that it may be wrong to express the thought, I just do not understand the process a little, as when pulling the hitch, the lower part of the bumper is removed.

• That's a bit complicated to write down for me. But in short, it should be mostly done the same way as a folding door animation.

There also should be a snippet inside the open source scripts, I think I've read something like that in the GT6N.pas file.

Edit: Part of the animation could be found in GT6N.pas at line 552 and following.;)

• Marcel Kuhnt

By the way, the question is this. I remember asking a question about 3D trees, and which ones are supported? And how to ship them to the game? Will something like SpeedTree be supported?

• You can import a tree the same way you can import any other scenery object. If it fits and has enough performance, you have to test.

There is a special function in the Object&VehicleTool (very upper left) to create a LOD mesh automatically, which we have used for our trees.

• I just met the trees that have from 100 thousand polygons on the net, what about the cases? And where can I read how this LOD mesh works in LOTUS?

• Of course it would be better, if a tree has less polygons than more polygones... ;-) So just try how it looks like and if the performance is good enough for your purposes! ;-)

Here you can find the LOD function:

• Of course it would be better, if a tree has less polygons than more polygones... ;-) So just try how it looks like and if the performance is good enough for your purposes! ;-)

Well, we will try to find trees less than 100 thousand polygons, I therefore clarified whether the game will withstand high poly trees? I understand that the leaves let the trees be less detailed?

Here you can find the LOD function:

I saw it. I wanted to read how to work with him. I understand that you need to select an object and click on the button?

• I understand that the leaves let the trees be less detailed?

I don't understand that sentence... :S

I saw it. I wanted to read how to work with him. I understand that you need to select an object and click on the button?

Didn't you just try it out? If I would be at your position, I just would press all buttons and check out what happens! ;-)

Yes, just select the object, press this button and you will get your LOD version.

• I don't understand that sentence... :S

Er meint wahrscheinlich dass die Blätter (leaves) die Bäume weniger detailliert sein sollen, aber das erklärt sich mir auch noch nicht ?/

So karadamir what do you mean with that leaves let the rees be less detailed?

I asked about the leaves (leaves). How much need to detail? That is, I saw that the trunk and branches of the trees should be voluminous, unlike the leaves.

Didn't you just try it out? If I would be at your position, I just would press all buttons and check out what happens! ;-)

Yes, just select the object, press this button and you will get your LOD version.

Clicked, just nothing happened. Therefore, I clarified. You must first select the object and then click on this button or simply click on the LOD version button.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav