• Hello dear Creators!

I have a problem with the map editor.?/

I can't find the aerial url's, because i don't know how can i use the openstreetmap website, and i can't find any correct tutorial for it.

I can't do any map without the aerial link. vv° Can you help me with this pls??/

• Hi, if you want to use openstreetmap the link should be "http://a.tile.openstreetmap.org/~z/~x/~y.png".

If it doesn't work, there is also Server "b" or "c", you could change it by replacing the letter "a" in front of ".tile.openstreetmap.org" with "b" or "c"

The next thing you have to do is selecting the radiobutton for "PNG" as fileformat and activate the checkbox for using the aerial link.

In the german options-window it looks like

For other aerial links you could visit https://www.gcmods.de/luftbild…10/04/luftbilder-in-lotus it's in german language but the only website i know so far.

• There is also an error in the link, just put "http://a.tile.openstreetmap.org/~z/~x/~y.png" in without editing it at the x, y and z coordinates, these values are given by the map editor.

As I don't know how many trials you did so far, I would also recommend you to clean your cache folder. It's located in Lotus installation folder ".../steamapps/common/LOTUS-Simulator/Cache".

• I downloaded a lot of maps, and they are in this folder (in the cache), and i don't know what happens if i clean the map. Am i need to delete everything from this map? Or its better if i reinstall the game, or anything like this.

• The main content of the cache folder consists of tile textures for the aerial maps and DEM (Digital Elevation Models).

You can easily clean up your cache folder because the Map Editor recreates all necessary files. There is no need for a complete reinstallation. :)

Cleaning the cache can also be seen as an aid to the Map Editor, so the Map Editor must therefore download new data and can not use the old "broken" files.

• Please always send your log file (in this case logfile_editor.txt) if something like that happens, and you can also send your system specifications if you already have doubts.;)

As I can see on the screenshots, nothing is wrong with the options. There are, however, three questions besides the above.

1. Have you also tried the other servers (b & c)?
    2. Did you clear your cache after changing the link?
    3. What happens if you select "Map" instead of "Aerial" in terrain texture box?

Small excursion to the third question: OpenStreetmap does not support aerial map like Google or Bing. As the name already suggests, there are only street maps available with this service.:)

• Please don't forget about the logfile an your system specifications;)

Please always send your log file (in this case logfile_editor.txt) if something like that happens, and you can also send your system specifications if you already have doubts. ;)

• Okey i send here the log files.

Here is:

===========================

LOTUS MapEditor Logfile

===========================

Date: 2018. 12. 15.

Time: 12:41:33

Version: 1.EA.015 (64 bit)

(1.0.6912.6418)

Main Thread ID: 0150

Start parameters:

12:41:33 - Thread: 0150 - Information: InitA-Final

12:41:33 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Creating graphical interface...

12:41:33 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Video adapter: NVIDIA GeForce GT 220

12:41:33 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Video RAM: 0 MB

12:41:33 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Video status: OK

12:41:34 - Thread: 0150 - Information: OpenGL-Version: 3.3.0

12:41:34 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Max supported texture size: 8192

12:41:34 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Finished creating graphical interface

12:41:35 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Server connection: Welcome to the LOTUS servers!

12:41:35 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Logged in

12:41:36 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Selected ID: 5749692

12:41:47 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Try loading map C:\Users\Public\Documents\LOTUS\MapEditor Files\H5\H5.mgl

12:41:47 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Map loaded successfully

12:42:15 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Init-Final

12:42:15 - Thread: 0150 - Warning: OpenGL error while RTI_SSI_A: érvénytelen érték

12:42:16 - Thread: 218C - Error: ModuleForTiles: RTCClientModuleForTilesOnSessionExpired (366)

12:44:21 - Thread: 218C - Error: ModuleForTiles: RTCClientModuleForTilesOnSessionExpired (366)

12:44:59 - Thread: 218C - Error: ModuleForTiles: RTCClientModuleForTilesOnSessionExpired (366)

12:55:28 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Close Form...

12:55:28 - Thread: 1340 - Warning: Disconnected. (247)

12:55:29 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Server connection: Good bye! See you again on the LOTUS servers!

12:55:29 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Destroying master manager...

12:55:29 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Destroying map...

12:55:29 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Destroying Map

12:55:29 - Thread: 0150 - Information: All map loading threads stopped

12:55:30 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Map destoyed

12:55:30 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Master manager destroyed

12:55:30 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Form Closed

12:55:30 - Thread: 0150 - Information: Form Destroy...

End of logfile - Logger stops regularly

• I think you were right when you thought it was your hardware.

Your log file indicated that you are working with a nvidia gt220 without noting the driver version. I looked at the specifications on the NVIDIA website and found that your card only supports OpenGL 3.1. https://www.geforce.com/hardwa…rce-gt-220/specifications

If you have a look at the minimum requirements at Steam, you will see that OpenGL 3.3 is required.

In the meantime, I would say the first posts are going bit in the wrong direction and that your hardware is the main part of your problem.

Although the log file indicates that you are running OpenGL 3.3, your graphic card may not handle this because of its own limitations.

Edit: Maybe you could tell us the rest of your hardware (CPU + RAM), so we could have a look if the rest of your pc should be capable to run Lotus.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav