Error on loading map.

• 1. Beschreibe bitte so genau wie möglich, was Du tust und zu welchem Problem das führt.

I have two problems with Lotus.

First, in Lotus editor, when I tried to save a map I got an error "lack of access". The only way to not get it is to remove manually .lfc file from LOTUS-Simulator\MyContent\maps before I run editor.

Second, I can't run my map in Lotus main app. It gives me an error:

2. Poste bitte die Logfile und wenn möglich auch die Debug-Logfile, die erzeugt wurden, als das Problem auftrat.

Editor:

Game:

• Concerning the error in the MapEditor: One person at this forum has this message, too... until now, knowbody else, including me, had it

Concerning the second error: Did you upload a preview and/or splash screen image for that map? If yes: Of which resolution and filetype is it?

PS: If you have two errors, please split them up into to threads! One thread with two error reports is very impractical for us... :-(

• Ok, second problem relating to loading map I solved. The problem was internal resolution of 300 dpi. I changed it to 72 per inch and it worked fine.

First problem is yet unsolved. The only way to avoid this problem is to remove manually .lfc file from LOTUS-Simulator\MyContent\maps before I save.

• Marcel Kuhnt  Janine kann es sein das der Map Editor keine Berechtigung hat die Datei selber zu löschen / überschreiben?

So wie es auch hier der Fall war: Mapeditor - Ich kann keine neue Map erstellen

SquareBlake Can you try to start Steam / the Map-Editor as Administrator?

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• Janine

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Janine

Hat das Label Nicht reproduzierbar hinzugefügt