1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.
I have got two problems in Editor...
1st sometimes, when I putted the spline and I want to delete it, sometimes LOTUs write me an errol text...
(You can see that in this picture: http://www.kepfeltoltes.eu/vie…ame=980Screenshot_764.png )
2nd is the LOTUS Map Editor generate newier and newier spines and objects in the right side, which I put to the map... (You can see in in the picture). What can I do with this problem?
2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.
3. If it is a performance or another possibly hardware-related problem, please post your system information. Those are:
- OS and architecture (32/64bit):Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor clock rate:4,2 Ghz
- Processor cores:8
- RAM:2x8 GB Corsair RAM
- Type of hard drive (HDD/SDD):HDD
- Desktop or Notebook?:Desktop
- Name of your graphics card:Asus Geforce GTX1050Ti
- Graphics memory:4gb
- GPU clock rate:1290 mhz
- OpenGL version (see LOTUS logfile): 4.6.0 NVIDIA 417.35