1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.
So I get this message every time. And for you information, this only happens with updating a file. Adding a file works fine. What do I need to do?
2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.
LOTUS ContentTool Logfile
Version: 1.EA.021 (32 bit)
Main Thread ID: 3730
22:29:12 - Thread: 3730 - Information: Logged in
22:29:12 - Thread: 3730 - Information: Selected ID: 5748489
22:32:58 - Thread: 3730 - Warning: Steam error while workshop upload: Invalid Param
22:36:59 - Thread: 3730 - Warning: Steam error while workshop upload: Invalid Param
22:38:25 - Thread: 2870 - Warning: Disconnected. (247)
22:38:25 - Thread: 360C - Error: HTTPClientForRPCException (289)
End of logfile - Logger stops regularly
3. If it is a performance or another possibly hardware-related problem, please post your system information. Those are:
- OS and architecture (32/64bit) Windows 10 64bit
- Processor clock rate 3,5
- Processor cores 4
- RAM 16GB
- Type of hard drive (HDD/SDD) HDD
- Desktop or Notebook? Desktop
- Name of your graphics card AMD VEGA 56 (Biosed to 64)
- Graphics memory 8GB
- GPU clock rate
- OpenGL version (see LOTUS logfile)