Missing content "error" when wanting to load a map in the LOTUS editor??

• Have you started since the update LOTUS?

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• You have to start LOTUS at least once after the update

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• Just close and then start LOTUS

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• Please check if the content is still subscribed in Steam Workshop and start the simulator once before starting the map editor.

Edit: Again a little too slow, I have to stop doing more than two things the same time(:

• Now this pops up when running editor -_-:cursing::cursing:

The interesting thing is everything runs fine.

Kira no you are ok ^^ You are just like me :giggle:I was searching the workshop and every object i subscribed is there. But everything works fine. Ether some objects are not compatible with current version of LOTUS ( needs to be updated) or this new version screwed and broke some objects. The objects that are missing i can't find anywhere on workshop so they probably came with lotus. I don't know. ?/

• OK i found out what's the problem. Every type of rail has missing texture as well as some other balast tiles. Every rail type has this texture

ONLY rail type that has no problems and no missing texture is " rail_grooved_ph37 (Splines Berlin). This never happened before the last update/patch. There are no errors in logfile. Only this error appears " HTTPClientForPFIException (285) "

Out of 100+ users who bought LOTUS am i the only one who has this problem?! It irritates me :cursing::cursing: Can someone from developers help me with this problem please?

Edit: Even the default spleen objects have missing texture -_-

Unofficial LOTUS tester

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Holms96 ()

• If it is a workshop content you can download again and its will be fix this problem

• Did you start LOTUS since re-subscribe?..

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• Can you upload the log files while this error occurs?

Anyway, have you already tried to repair the game data? Maybe something went wrong during the update.?/

• Go to your Config folder > delete "wsitems.cfg" > Go to the Workshop and unsubscribe the Content and wait 1-2 minutes > re-subscribe the Content > start LOTUS > start the editor.

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• I did what Steven told me and even that didn't work. I did everything i reinstalled contents from workshop, i ran LOTUS, i reinstalled lotus and i did what Steven said and still nothing works :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: This NEVER happened before the last patch. :cursing:

• Please open LOTUS, click on the bug bottom left, click "Export folder structure" (or a similar wording, don't remember) on the bottom left of the Changelog window and attach the created file here.