Kazan

• but please promise you will change the default LOTUS texted depo building :D

By the way, since we were talking about the depot, then when I open this topic. In general, in the first version of the map (that is, the closest one), I’ll step back a bit from reality and there will be two more lines that were removed in 2010 and in 2013. The line, which was removed in 2010, still has a horse-drawn building (equestrian tramway), which until 2002 was used as a “road service” and then transferred to the motor transport division of the enterprise.

And so, when I begin to build the 5th tram route, then in the Khalitov area there will be a branch to the existing tram depot.

• karadamir

Hat das Label von Map - real auf Map - semireal geändert
  • I don't have anywhere else to write, but I'll bring it up again. When will they finally solve the problem at my map to continue to build without problems?

I'm talking about it: Sammelthread: Bitte löscht meine Reservierungen, ich habe meine Karte nicht mehr.

It's a closed theme and I can't write it there. Therefore, I wrote in the subject of my map.

• I don't have anywhere else to write, but I'll bring it up again. When will they finally solve the problem at my map to continue to build without problems?

I'm talking about it: Sammelthread: Bitte löscht meine Reservierungen, ich habe meine Karte nicht mehr.

It's a closed theme and I can't write it there. Therefore, I wrote in the subject of my map.

The thread was closed because no more reservations are deleted manually. So you just have to wait until the feature is implemented to delete your reservations yourself.

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• This isn't about the removal. Please look again at the message that leads up to that topic. Then I promised to return the point in the reservation to the map of Kazan, and after I've lost the coordinates, nothing happened and still there is no such map in the reservation list. I wouldn't have raised this topic for nothing.

And I can't return a point either, because I wrote there that I have this button locked.