Mouse problem, when I sometimes put a spline to the map

• 1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.

I put a spline to the map and I had 2 bug text in the screen...

https://youtu.be/LciI1021WQU

3. If it is a performance or another possibly hardware-related problem, please post your system information. Those are:

OS and architecture (32/64bit): 64 bit
    Processor clock rate: 4,2 Ghz
    Processor cores:4
    RAM: 2x8 GB COrsair RAM
    Type of hard drive (HDD/SDD): HDD
    Desktop or Notebook?: Desktop
    Name of your graphics card: Asus Geforce GTX 1050 Ti
    Graphics memory:4 GB
    GPU clock rate 1290 Mhz/7008 Mhz
    OpenGL version (see LOTUS logfile): 4.6.0 NVIDIA 417.35

• . Please describe as detailed as possible what you did

Otherwise, we cannot retrace, why the error could have happen!

This problem sometimes occurs, when I want to put spline finish at the Editor's map seen closely left side in 3D seen. If the problem will occors next, I will make a video from it. This bug just sometimes, when I started to Editor firstly in the day and it is onyl just in left side

• Otherwise, we cannot retrace, why the error could have happen!

This problem sometimes occurs, when I want to put spline finish at the Editor's map seen closely left side in 3D seen. If the problem will occors next, I will make a video from it. This bug just sometimes, when I started to Editor firstly in the day and it is onyl just in left side

I reproced the bug succesfully to video:

So if I want to put spline with opened rail track page this problem will be gone...

• OK, I see, thank you very much for your video! :-)

The problem seems to be, that you try to click outside of the 3D area... why do you try this? ;-)

But of course, MapEditor should not crash, so I will take a look into our code... :-)

• Janine

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Janine

Hat das Label Duplikat hinzugefügt