I really like it

• So okay I know it is only in alpha version, BUT and it is a very big BUT: I think everybody waited for this simulator, and the tram support. I really hope We haven't buy the streets of lotus, and the other modules. I don't know how to open the content tools, but I dion't care, because I'm not a big map editorer. So please Continue the game, and I think it will be the greatest simulator Again!

• Great job so far. I see that it is more of a developer's release (though the tools arent showing yet, damnit valve) which is brilliant, I can finally start moving stuff from OMSI. Some of the options are "inconsistent", showing black for disabled options, but some which are black can still be changed.

I look forward to the release of the Streets module, and the tools being available. Fantastic work Oriolus.

• Another message to agree with the OP.

"I really like it" :)

I'm looking forward to the release of the Street Module too :)

(Hope I'll be include in the Early Access without cost :( )

• Especially if we will gonna build maps which handles bus, trolleybus and also trams and we will play this on Multiplayer as well it will make unforgettable shifts with good virtual colleagues :) Don't you think? :) :);)

R:U::S::S:ian g:U:y wh:O: drive :T:ram:S: in Budapest:):tram::lotus:

• Especially if we will gonna build maps which handles bus, trolleybus and also trams and we will play this on Multiplayer as well it will make unforgettable shifts with good virtual colleagues :) Don't you think? :) :);)

I think so :)

• I just want to say I really like it too.

I wish the developers good luck on the road ahead. This looks promising. :)

Is there some place to see what features will be added when?

I was playing around for a while with the tram, and I wanted to use the switch, or weiche. It is not easy to know if that is not supported yet or if it is me that just can not find out how to do it.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 60 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

The maximum number of attachments: 5
    Maximum File Size: 500 kB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav