Why is the Map editor so slow?

• Dear creators (again xd)!

I have another problem with the Map-editor. I saw a lot of turorial video from CaptnUnbrauchbar, and on his computer the program do any instructions in one second! But my computer's need 30 seconds, so i lost a lot of time, and i going very slowly with buliding my map. Can you help me with this?

I send here my configuration:

CPU (Processor): AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight Core

Processor 4.00 Ghz

RAM: 16,0 GB

GPU: GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5 video memory

• The most important things that slow the ME down are terrain elements that are not created wisely. What are you using on your map, esp. tracks, polygons, ...

• IIRC, there has been a Hungarian (?) track package which is heavily overloaded. We do not recommend to use those tracks, since they crash the ME ( ;) ) and later the Simulator. Florian has created some tracks that are high quality and do not crash the apps. Have a look, if you want: Florians Ansammlung sammelwütiger Objektsammlungen

There is a feature in the MapEditor which allows you to replace one track kind with another one. But I currently can not tell what's its name or where to find. Maybe someone else is able to...

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav