[EN]+[GE] How to get the Content Tools ?

• Hello,

My question is, according to this topic ( Install LOTUS Tools in Steam ), in the Library, there are not "LOTUS-Simulator Content-Tool" and "LOTUS-Simulator Map-Tool", how can I showing them? Are they available now?

It's not for the creation of content, but especially to provide a french translation quickly ( I'm talking about this software https://www.lotus-simulator.de…l-and-import-language-IDs ).

The only thing I got on this topic is a .llg file in english as unreadable file.

Thank you! :)

[GE]

Hallo,

Meine Frage ist, dass es zu diesem Thema ( Install LOTUS Tools in Steam) in der Bibliothek nicht "LOTUS-Simulator Content-Tool" und "LOTUS-Simulator Map-Tool" gibt, wie kann ich sie anzeigen? Sind sie jetzt verfügbar?

Es geht nicht um die Erstellung von Inhalten, sondern vor allem darum, schnell eine französische Übersetzung zu liefern (ich spreche von dieser Software https://www.lotus-simulator.de…l-and-import-language-IDs ).

Das Einzige, was ich zu diesem Thema bekommen habe, ist eine.llg-Datei auf Englisch als unlesbare Datei.

Ich danke dir! :)

• Hallo! Ich antworte einfach mal auf Deutsch... ;-)

Die beiden Tools sind leider noch nicht freigeschaltet, aber das war keine Absicht! Eigentlich sollten sie bereits heute nacht freigeschaltet werden. Im blödesten Fall werden sie leider erst am Montag am späten Nachmittag freigeschaltet... :-(

• Hallo! Ich antworte einfach mal auf Deutsch... ;-)

Die beiden Tools sind leider noch nicht freigeschaltet, aber das war keine Absicht! Eigentlich sollten sie bereits heute nacht freigeschaltet werden. Im blödesten Fall werden sie leider erst am Montag am späten Nachmittag freigeschaltet... :-(

Ok! Thanks for you quick response, but, will these tools be available even if you do not (yet :D) buy Early Access?

(and by surfing on the forum I found my response ^^ : Localization Offer )

• No, sorry, but that's not possible... You have to buy LOTUS to use them...

Oh ok!

No problem, I'll buy it then :)

Especially since according to the FAQ, if I buy it in Early Access, I will also have the final game. ^^

• Did not want to start a new topic for this question, but are the content tools capable of setting up buses/trolleys at the moment? If not, will that be added with the release of the Streets module, or will we get the content tools for those vehicles at an earlier time, so we could start making our buses compatible with the game? :)

• Did not want to start a new topic for this question, but are the content tools capable of setting up buses/trolleys at the moment? If not, will that be added with the release of the Streets module, or will we get the content tools for those vehicles at an earlier time, so we could start making our buses compatible with the game? :)

Creations Tools isn't a software a build, but to convert to LOTUS if I think well :)

• but are the content tools capable of setting up buses/trolleys at the moment?

Currently not. But since you could enter a lot of configurations like scripts, animations, lights, sounds and so on, we will add this vehicle class within a short time. Please note that you will not be able to drive that bus in LOTUS until the Streets module is released.

• but are the content tools capable of setting up buses/trolleys at the moment?

Currently not. But since you could enter a lot of configurations like scripts, animations, lights, sounds and so on, we will add this vehicle class within a short time. Please note that you will not be able to drive that bus in LOTUS until the Streets module is released.

Thank you for the quick answer! Sounds good, is there any documentation regarding the scripting system that is already translated to English? :)

• Currently not. But since you could enter a lot of configurations like scripts, animations, lights, sounds and so on, we will add this vehicle class within a short time. Please note that you will not be able to drive that bus in LOTUS until the Streets module is released.

Thank you for the quick answer! Sounds good, is there any documentation regarding the scripting system that is already translated to English? :)

Not for now :D

• Sounds good

In addition. I know it is a really sensitive topic on both sides, but.... If you want to use the Content Tool now, to configure your bus, you will have to buy LOTUS in first place to use the tool! LOTUS currently comes with the Rails module that does not enable you to drive a bus by yourself. If you are interested in busses only, I recommend you to wait until Streets of LOTUS is released. Otherwise, you pay for the Rails module now and for the Streets module again, when it arrives.

• Sounds good

In addition. I know it is a really sensitive topic on both sides, but.... If you want to use the Content Tool now, to configure your bus, you will have to buy LOTUS in first place to use the tool! LOTUS currently comes with the Rails module that does not enable you to drive a bus by yourself. If you are interested in busses only, I recommend you to wait until Streets of LOTUS is released. Otherwise, you pay for the Rails module now and for the Streets module again, when it arrives.

Thank you for the straight answers. So ideally, when both modules will be released, LOTUS itself without the modules, will be free, with the CDK, right? So one will be able to develop anything he wants for free and then send that tram for eg. to his friend for in-game testing, who has the Rails module?

• LOTUS itself without the modules, will be free, with the CDK, right?

I currently can not check this on Steam, since our tools are not available, but as far as I know, tools are generally unlocked only if you own the base app - by system. And the base app (LOTUS) is not available without at least a single module - currently Rails only. And the modules are charged.

So one will be able to develop anything he wants for free and then send that tram for eg. to his friend for in-game testing, who has the Rails module

I'd like to specify: If you would develop your bus using the purchase of LOTUS + Rails module, which was what we were talking about earlier, you would be able to provide the bus for testing to your friend, who owns the Streets module, indeed.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav