Unable to leave finished Multyplayer session

• 1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.

I Was in a multiplayer session and pressed the quit game button to go and eat. I hoped to be able to just leave group and be able to go to a new multiplayer session. But the game says i do not have permission to do so. I am not in a group anymore but still do not have permission to be able to join or create a multiplayer session.

2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.

3. If it is a performance or another possibly hardware-related problem, please post your system information. Those are:

• OS and architecture (32/64bit)
    • Processor clock rate
    • Processor cores
    • RAM
    • Type of hard drive (HDD/SDD)
    • Desktop or Notebook?
    • Name of your graphics card
    • Graphics memory
    • GPU clock rate
    • OpenGL version (see LOTUS logfile)
  • Janine

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet
  • Create a own Group and then restart the Game

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav