1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.
I Was in a multiplayer session and pressed the quit game button to go and eat. I hoped to be able to just leave group and be able to go to a new multiplayer session. But the game says i do not have permission to do so. I am not in a group anymore but still do not have permission to be able to join or create a multiplayer session.
2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.
3. If it is a performance or another possibly hardware-related problem, please post your system information. Those are:
- OS and architecture (32/64bit)
- Processor clock rate
- Processor cores
- Type of hard drive (HDD/SDD)
- Desktop or Notebook?
- Name of your graphics card
- Graphics memory
- GPU clock rate
- OpenGL version (see LOTUS logfile)