1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.
I tried to set my door control settings to the same as I have it set up in OMSI:
Shift + Num 0: Open/close all doors
Shift + Num 1 - Num 4: Open close 1 - 4 doors
Shift + Num Enter: Station Brake
However, I'm noticing that Shift + modifier only registers for some Num buttons, for others it doesn't register. (For example Num -, Num * and Num / accept Shift + modifier, but none of the number values or Num , doesn't register it).
2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.
3. If it is a performance or another possibly hardware-related problem, please post your system information. Those are:
- OS and architecture (32/64bit)
Windows 10 Pro 64bit version 1903
- Processor clock rate
Up to 4.10GHz
- Processor cores
- Type of hard drive (HDD/SDD)
512GB NVMe SSD
1TB SATA SSD
- Desktop or Notebook?
Notebook. Lenovo Y740-17ICH (First gen)
- Name of your graphics card
NVidia GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q
- Graphics memory
- GPU clock rate
- OpenGL version (see LOTUS logfile)
4.6.0 NVIDIA 441.66
Keyboard locale is set to Estonian/Eesti