Why when you launch LOTUS, do other games start?

• The point of the problem:

When launching the LOTUS, why does it run in parallel with FIFA20? Although, FIFA20 does not run in the end, but opens the LOTUS. What could be the problem?

Also, I noticed that when the LOTUS is launched, it doesn't start until two minutes later.
    Screenshot from Task Manager did not just open, just by accident.

And an additional problem, why isn't there a PIS on the Coblenz map? The game just takes off (like in the Log File (2) can be seen) after entering the route number.

• Actually, it shouldn't open FIFA20, althrough it would open it via Steam-Shortcut on your Desktop. Please check your Steam-Shortcuts for any problem.

Greetings, Tabley-Kun.

PS: If it goes on that FIFA opens, please close FIFA via Task-Manager. It's the easiest way to do that. ;)

• I'd certainly like to hear the developers' answer. If it's not a problem in LOTUS itself, namely in Steam, I'll write to them.

• I'd certainly like to hear the developers' answer. If it's not a problem in LOTUS itself, namely in Steam, I'll write to them.

Did you don't think it's logical that's not a problem of LOTUS?

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

Did you don't think it's logical that's not a problem of LOTUS?

Not logically. This problem has arisen only at the start of the Lotus. That's what I came here to see if here answer's answer. Or what the feedback's are for? If it's not really a LOTUS problem, I'll go and write to Valve.

I want to argue with you, but I'm not just asking about the problem and it's related to LOTUS. I was waiting for a normal, normal answer. That's it. Okay, I really don't want to argue, but just when they say, "logically, you can't think that the problem isn't LOTUS?" - Well, that's the answer. Again, I don't want to argue. So I apologize for what I wrote in this paragraph and I'll repeat the question below:

Is this problem really not related to the developers of LOTUS? If it's a problem on the Steam side, okay, no questions. Thank you.

And another question about launching the game. I have it starting in two minutes, is that okay now?

• How do you run LOTUS? There are several possibilities, for example you can run it from the Steam Client or with a shortcut in Windows start menu or by double-clicking the EXE file in the installation folder.

• I usually run it myself through a shortcut on my desktop. Before I pee in stim, of course, I'll try to find out.

• Problem found. Anyway, we had to remove the label and put in a new one. Okay, so now it's okay.

Still, I didn't hear an answer about the fact that the game doesn't start until 2 minutes later. Will it always be like this?

*confused eye-rolling*

And this thanks to the translator and my lack of attention. For some reason, deepl steam translates so from Russian.

• No, the problem isn't gone. But I did notice where it came from. If I go through the game label, then another game in Task Manager comes out, and if I go through the steam or the root folder of the game, the other games do not come out.

• By the way, the problem is gone. Probably the problem was in FIFA20, because I reinstalled it and no longer runs with LOTUS at the same time. I mean, the problem is solved.

• Janine

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Janine

Hat das Label Funktioniert wie gewollt hinzugefügt