Head movement

• All my wishes goes to the team to do a successful simulation.

Lotus is still at very early stage, I like every new feature. As Bus simulation, my reference is OMSI+BBS.

Here I wanted to point something which is missing to Lotus at current state : head movement.

I think head movement is very important (essential) to give the sensation of acceleration (in all directions : left/right and brake....).

Have a nice week !

• Janine

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet
  • Though it's not in the game itself, the developer of the vehicles can add it by themselves. E.g I added in in my trams (Ezres, M II) and it works just fine. Though it'd be better if it was an already built in feature.

• Regarding to all my simulation experience (flight simulators, Truck simulators, rail , bus, coaches), this feature gives a lot more driving feedback than force feedback. That's why I like OMSi so much (head movement simulation with addition of Track IR use) .

After many years, no other simulator gives me so good drive feedback. I have bus driving license so I have a little real driving experience. And I couldn't understand that this wouldn't be implemented into Lotus.

Until now, the lack of this effect is very disappointing (tram & bus).

My goal is not to make shameless criticism. I defended Lotus in its early days when the French community was very critical, even contemptuous.

Best regards !

• Thanks a lot Marcel. Really good news for me.

Developing a simulator is a huge task. I think that it should not spare you from disappointments, but the passion ends up winning. For my part, I will be patient.

best regards to all developers !

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav