Error while removing rails

• 1. Пожалуйста, опишите как можно подробнее, что вы сделали и к какой проблеме это приводит.

Good afternoon, I built the rails, and there were intersections on them, which should not be, when I try to delete, I get an error, I hope you help, thanks, screenshots are attached in comments.

2. Пожалуйста, опубликуйте ваш лог-файл и, если возможно, прикрепите ваш отладочный лог-файл, а также, которые были созданы во время возникшей проблемы.
    logfile_editor.txt

3. Если это связано с производительностью или другой возможной аппаратной проблемой, пожалуйста, опубликуйте информацию о системе. Вот это да!:

• ОС и архитектура (32 / 64bit)
    • Тактовая частота процессора
    • Процессорное ядро
    • БАРАН
    • Тип жесткого диска (HDD / SDD)
    • Рабочий стол или ноутбук?
    • Название вашей видеокарты
    • Графическая память
    • Тактовая частота GPU
    • Версия OpenGL (см. LOTUS logfile)
  • Janine

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet
  • Deposhnik

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Good afternoon, I built the rails, and there were intersections on them, which should not be, when I try to delete, I get an error, I hope you help, thanks, screenshots are attached.“ zu „Error while removing rails“ geändert.
  • I'd like to add more on that issue. I mean, the screenshots themselves.

And the question was, why would that happen? And what to do in such situations? Well, if suddenly there is an extra rail (which did not make itself) or crossing, and the editor does not let you remove it?

Thank you in advance for your answer!

• No, I did not mean rails types but track segments. Is there only one (or few) track segment(s) on the map with this error have all of them this error?

• Hmmm... do you want to upload your map directory (using :pack:) for me? Perhaps I can found the problem while testing it for myself.

And then, please make a screenshot of a segment having this problem and mark it on the screenshot, so I do not have to search for.

• Hmmm... do you want to upload your map directory (using :pack:) for me? Perhaps I can found the problem while testing it for myself.

And then, please make a screenshot of a segment having this problem and mark it on the screenshot, so I do not have to search for.

There are screenshots in this thread - the first comment from Karadamir, if you want to see the map - add me as a Steam user, nickname - Deposhnik

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav