Contenttool not closing object protperties when ok.

• When you edit an object and then open an other object. If i go to the General objec tproperties of this second one and make my changes, i can't press oke.

Cancel and closing work fine. Once i reopen the window the changes are actually saved fine.

Opening a file after closing an other in content tool lead oftne to error and crahses also. I think there are some more issues, but I can't find exactly when those are caused.

Edit:

It seems to crahs with a zugriffverletzung thing when I try to open my next obect. (so the third one). It's pretty annoying and slowing down workflow.

Edit2:

Also crashes when i open the second object and try adding an attach point. (see screen)

Using latest EA.057

Currently developing:

:flag_net: - RVV1990 - 40%

:flag_net: - RVV1966 Addon - 0%

Edited once, last by jor[D]1 ().

• It was a simple object, so reimported the x3d. For now i jsut close and open content tool indeed. Before I never had this problem however, allthough it may be because the very specific order of operations.

Currently developing:

• If I close the content tool, as in go back to the main menu, there is no problem.

All problems seem to appear when u use the dropdown menu "file" to open or create a second object.

just a screen form website to illustrate.

Currently developing:

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 60 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

The maximum number of attachments: 5
    Maximum File Size: 50 kB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav