Contenttool not closing object protperties when ok.

• When you edit an object and then open an other object. If i go to the General objec tproperties of this second one and make my changes, i can't press oke.

Cancel and closing work fine. Once i reopen the window the changes are actually saved fine.

Opening a file after closing an other in content tool lead oftne to error and crahses also. I think there are some more issues, but I can't find exactly when those are caused.

Edit:

It seems to crahs with a zugriffverletzung thing when I try to open my next obect. (so the third one). It's pretty annoying and slowing down workflow.

Edit2:

Also crashes when i open the second object and try adding an attach point. (see screen)

Using latest EA.057

Currently developing:

:flag_net: - RVV1990 - 40%

:flag_net: - RVV1966 Addon - 0%

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jor[D]1 ()

• You can load older (working) objects from the auto-backups of the Content Tool.

In the future you should restart the Content Tool before switching the object (until the bug is patched).

• It was a simple object, so reimported the x3d. For now i jsut close and open content tool indeed. Before I never had this problem however, allthough it may be because the very specific order of operations.

Currently developing:

• There's one essential question: Does any of these problems happen, if you don't change the object but close and restart the ContentTool with the next/new object?

• If I close the content tool, as in go back to the main menu, there is no problem.

All problems seem to appear when u use the dropdown menu "file" to open or create a second object.

just a screen form website to illustrate.

Currently developing:

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav