In-game Performance and Steeringwheel

• 1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.

The game has really bad performance. The loading screen has at max 33FPS.
    In-game the FPS is a bit higher but it lagging all time.

I have updated my GPU to the latest drivers but no difference
    I have this game for quite some time but those performance issues I have now are really bad.

Also, My steeringwheel doesn't work, while it does work for any other game. It isn't even recognised

2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.

lotus-simulator.de/index.php?attachment/15685/

3. If it is a performance or another possibly hardware-related problem, please post your system information. Those are:

• Windows 10 64Bit V2004
    • 3,6Base
    • 8/16
    • 16GB 3600MHz
    • Both on SSD and HDD same issue
    • Desktop
    • AMD Vega 64 Bit
    • 8GB HBM2
    • GPU clock rate
    • OpenGL-Version: 4.6.14736 Compatibility Profile Context 20.9.1 27.20.12029.1000
  • Hi!

Well, during an Early Excess, the performance can vary very much depending on new features or new performance enhancements. And basically, the performance is usually lower then at a finally optimized game. ;-) But I cannot understand, why the performance while loading screen is a) relevant and b) with 33 FPS low? I think, 33 FPS are quite ok (apart from lags, of course) even in the game.

Concerning your game controller: We have already threads about that topic in the forum. Did you already use the search function? Also I'm curious about your link to the logfile... please just attach it to the post.

• Thanks for the response!

I figured out that the Steering Wheel it self is working. By working I mean that the buttons are working but the wheel and pedals, not. I can't connect them while I'm 100% sure they work.

Also, 30 FPS maybe isn't low but the whole game is stuttery. Combining the fact that this wasn't the problem quite some patches ago.

Logfile can be seen here, since the attachment is to big. https://drive.google.com/file/…Jm25d4Q3/view?usp=sharing

• I figured out that the Steering Wheel it self is working. By working I mean that the buttons are working but the wheel and pedals, not. I can't connect them while I'm 100% sure they work.

And you've configured it properly in the options dialogue? Perhaps it could help if you attach a screenshot of your gamecontroller configuration.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav