N/M wagen bugs?

• https://youtu.be/tw1YgD7YQNI

Hi, I wanted to try out Mannheim/Ludwigshafen map. It is 1000 mm gauge, and the Variobahn is not yet released, so In wanted to try the map out with TD DLC tram. I found out, that only N/M wagen tram type allows 1000 mm bogies.

So I tried it out, but the tram refused to move, even with start running setting on. GT6N would run there, so it is not map issue. Strange part is, that I was able tu run the tram with 1435 mm bogies somewhere else, but 1000 mm bogies would not run anywhere.

Meanwhile I noticed, that the Niederflur middle part constant does not work - it creates Hochflur with doors...

Thanks!

• Untick 'Real electricity supply' in the options.

Also, I'm not sure the Reverser was in 'V' position (Forwards) instead of '*' in the video.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav