Unable to load map

• Hello,

So I have selected a region on the fictional online map. When I load the map editor I can't load my map, there is no maps in the load map section? Now I can't reselect that area and create a new map because that area is taken?...

If you are able to remove my map so I can start again that would be great, unless there is another way around this?

Thanks!

• Hmm, that's a little bit strange... ?/

So please start MapEditor, go to "Options" and check out your working directory (first path in the options dialogue). Now go into that direction in Windows and check out wether there is a subdirectory with the name of your planned/reserved map?

If not, please do a file search, if it is anyware on your PC?

Usually, the map will be saved at the moment, you've reserved the tiles, and the reservation will only get valid, if the map was saved properly... And you cannot delete a map inside the MapEditor...

• There is nothing in the working directory folder, but I have my tiles reserved on the online fictional map. My map is nowhere to be found on my computer. Sorry I meant delete my reservation so I can try again, I may have just done things wrong.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav