Setting ties to "none" leads to bug messages

• 1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.

I was trying to make tied switch. Using tieless preset freezes the editor. Using tied preset and manually removing them in properties leads to short freeze and then this error:

After clicking ok, I am no longer able to edit the track, error pops again, and ties stay visible...

2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.

logfile_editor.txt Normal logfile. Nothing visible there.

logfile_editor.ldl Debug logfile made after I noticed it is needed, steps exactly same, but with later time.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav