Timetable problems

• Hi!

I have multible problems with the timetable.

First of all, the "Refresh ways and trips" button does not work, i get this error every time i click on it:

Second problem, when i choose a timetable in-game, nothing shows up when i press the Ctrl+T, it says "No timetable selected", but in the "ALT" menu i can delete the selected timetable.

Finally the AI trains are not exist on my map.

I literally triple checked everything and everything should work normally.

Traffic day

Route

Way

Trip

Lines

Tours

Train plan

• I did a test: I changed the train plan to be a single GT6N, with that, the selected timetable appear, the ai train appears, but for some reason just 1, instead of 7, and it stops randomly, where it shouldn't be and so on. I tried with other vehicles: Own, dlc, workshop, just the GT6N appears on the map.

Now that how could happen?

• At GT670DN suggestion i created a whole new timetable, which worked better then the previous timetable. I made the routes the ways and trips and created one line and tour for testing.

Here are the testing results:

-With my own vehicle at stations half the train goes beyond the end of the platform

-It starts on deparutre, always waits departure time as it should be

-At the end station, when it stops, the train starts to roll forward-backards a few meters, and it goes to eternity (Maybe something wrong with the path and it can't turn back)

With the GT6N the experiments similar, but worse

-The GT6N never stops just slows down to 1-2 km/h at every stop, and when it nearly stops it looks like just like my own vehicle, half the GT6N runs over the platform

-The GT6N never waits the departure time neither at the starting station or at a stop, so it is always in 5-10 minutes hurry

-At the endstation the ai. GT6N goes off tracks

So these are the problems that we couldn't figure out.

• Hi!

Since my last post i managed to solve nearly every problems with the ai, but only with my own created vehicle, the GT6N doesn't work, but that's not a problem for me, it is only important for me that my vehicle works normally.

So there is only 1 problem left, which is when the vehicle switches directions at the endstation, the "leader" train that is in front of the whole train reamains the leader at the back of the train, and the final result is, that every station the train overruns half the train at the platform, like the first half of the train wouldn't be there. In the map editor i used Gen. Configuration --> Train plans -->Train and added two of my vehicles.

The train plan in trips:

I also would have a question about how can i set my train to go from the depot, to the endstation 5-10 minutes before departure?

What i can do is, the train spawns at the depot when it should departure from the endstation, quickly makes it to the station and a few seconds later starts the trip with 1 minute late. I want the train to be there at least 10 minutes before departute, not just after the scheduled departure, so how can i do that?

• Hey, I am not an expert on this, as i focused on busses in my map, but it feels like this is a lotus problem. Did you try to let the train drive through a roundabout so the leading car stays the leading car?

for the second question I would create another line like "999- not in service" (you could replace the 999 by the logo of your traffic comapny in FIS) and add one route in the beginng and the end of each service, so the train will spawn in depot and drives by a secret timetable to the first station. as far as i know the ai will wait until departure time at a stop, when there is a bigger time gap in between.

• Hey, I am not an expert on this, as i focused on busses in my map, but it feels like this is a lotus problem.

Yes, some of the Lotus users comfirmed that this is definitely a lotus problem, because they made some tests and it wouldn't work either for them.

Did you try to let the train drive through a roundabout so the leading car stays the leading car?

No, I didn't because this is not a tram line its a normal train route, there are no "roundabouts".

for the second question I would create another line like "999- not in service" (you could replace the 999 by the logo of your traffic comapny in FIS) and add one route in the beginng and the end of each service, so the train will spawn in depot and drives by a secret timetable to the first station. as far as i know the ai will wait until departure time at a stop, when there is a bigger time gap in between.

Thank you for that advice, i will try it! :)

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav