Line M1 and GT6N

• Hello dear developpers of Lotus. After a long period I find my way back to Lotus, and I must say that the realism of tram driving is very nice. I like the current part of line M1, but what will be the 2 terminus points when line M1 is finished. Because when I search on the internet I see different terminus points. Will there be a depot build in from you and wich will it be? I saw also on the current state of what's in the game or planned HMI in the part of GT6N. What's that and what will it do in the game when it is implemented in Lotus? Thanks and greetings from a happy Lotus player. 👍😀

• From what ive heard the part that has been released will of course be extended. The version released in 2021 is of course not the full line and there is more annoced to come. I think there is also a map or list with inculded stops if you search here on the Lotus-webside.

Its also planned that there will be a berlin map with differnt lines (one Underground Line, one S-Bahn Line and one Bus Line)

You can also see some early parts of the bus line (roads) when you drive around with the man Lions City bus (wich is by the way also not yet complete)

I cannot say much about the content and release dates, im just wating for it like you and there arent any inofrmations about release dates or a roadmap or anything like this.

There are some screenshots of U-Bahn Trains here in the forum, but no more detailled informations. There arent any news about the M1 map, it seems the developers are currently focussing on other things (the last big patch added tunnel building features to the game). Also the last patch was almost 2 months ago. I think the M1 will be extended sometime, but we do not know when this will happen and on which feature the developers are currently working. Just wait and be patient.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav