Lots of questions about LOTUS

• Hello! I am loving :lotus: so far and especially the developer interaction in the forum :love:and am trying to make a map ;p, but I have a lot of questions.

1. How will you place paths for ai buses/cars and bus/tram/train stops?
    2. Will tram and car/bus be able to share the same lane?
    3. Will passengers be smart enough to change buses/trams like (transfer) and even be?
    4. How will the pedestrian and car/truck AI work? Will they choose where they want to go and go to it? Will they be able to move into a parking spot?
    5. Will there be traffic lights that detect vehicles?
    6. Will you be able to set speed limit and yeild/give way rules?
    7. Will there be route helper arrows like in OMSI?
    8. Will there be the new Scania DD Berlin bus (bendy and Single Decker too)? (See picture Below)
    9. Will map makers be able to set height/width/length/weight restrictions?
    10. Will AI be able to cycle?

11. Will you be able to leave the cockpit?

I know that it is a lot of questions but
    Thank you in advance :)

Photo by dirk1981 (Fotografiert) GFDL or CC BY 3.0, via Wikimedia Commons :thumbsup:

• I think many points will be possible soon. The AI isn't developed yet so we have to wait until Janine and Marcel tell us about it. I could distinguish a Scania in a photo they showed once but it seemed more like a secret hint or a riddle so we will see. The :L: stands (among other options) for "laufen" (walking) so that will be definitely possible.

• Heidetorf Thank you for the interesting information :):thumbsup:

Edit: Annoying thing stopping me from replying for 24 hours so am editing this comment to reply to Rotbart.

Sometime ago the developers kept quiet about the :L: but agreed, now the website says :L:eitstelle :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gaminglolcat () aus folgendem Grund: Annoying thing stopping me from replying for ​24 hours​ so am editing this comment to reply to @Rotbart.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav