Ganz-Hunslet KCSV7 - Budapest

• Or he is not active and busy with his life. I remember he did the same thing for omsi when he was making his project.

He was not working on OMSI projects. Also I've chat a lot with him in the past, he was really upset on the LOTUS team that they could not help him with his map (there was some issue on a tile and thus the whole map was not openable, but Marcel couldn't really help with this, and he didn't have backups for the map). He was really disappointed and angry about this and stopped doing anything on LOTUS. Then got upset on I don't know what and deleted me on FB too. Also forbid me to publish the tram type S (that vintage brown tram) just before finishing it (he modeled it, but I scripted it, edited the sounds and put it all together in LOTUS). So I must guess he won't do anything in LOTUS anymore (though I can be wrong too).

• The fact that he no longer builds something new is one thing, but that he deleted finished objects from steam is not ok-_-

• I asked a friend of mine to ask him what the hell is going on with his stuff, because crying on something is a thing, and screwing with others is another. I'm waiting for the answer.

• Got the answer. He says he deleted the stuff on purpose on steam, also deleted on his PC so couldn't even reupload it, but he doesn't want to anyway. And yeah, he's still mad at the LOTUS team, I'd not translate what he wrote.

• This community and this forum doesn't need people like him. I would close this thread and ban him from this forum/community. But i am not an owner here and i can't order what would janine or marcel do.

• Got the answer. He says he deleted the stuff on purpose on steam, also deleted on his PC so couldn't even reupload it, but he doesn't want to anyway. And yeah, he's still mad at the LOTUS team, I'd not translate what he wrote.

Unbelievable... For card manufacturers just extremely stupid! X(vv°

• This community and this forum doesn't need people like him. I would close this thread and ban him from this forum/community. But i am not an owner here and i can't order what would janine or marcel do.

I’m too.?

I wrote an email to webmaster@oriolus-software.de on sunday about delete my profile, but that didn’t happen either.?‍♂️

I would be grateful to the Dear admins if they could finally remove my profile (and all of my threads).✌?

• I think it's very sad because of your many very good looking projects, but in the end, you know best what you want to do. I wish you all the best for the future, perhaps you will come back again sometime. :)

• Janine

Hat das Thema geschlossen