Slow loading of objects

• 1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.

I have tested the Dusseldorf map, i like it alot. But i have noticed that the objects (Fences,hedges, etc) sometimes load in very late, often after i passed them. Is this an early access thing or is it my computor? :p

2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.

-

3. If it is a performance or another possibly hardware-related problem, please post your system information. Those are:

• Win 10
    • i7-7700
    • 16Gb 2400Mhz
    • SSD
    • Desktop
    • GTX 1070
  • Orioon

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Slow loding of objects“ zu „Slow loading of objects“ geändert.
  • 1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.

I have the exact same problem. And often end up just driving trough a completely green world. Even after a complete fresh Windows 10 install with nothing but Drivers, Steam, and Lotus installed the problem consists.

2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.

logfile.ldl (Dropbox link)

3. If it is a performance or another possibly hardware-related problem, please post your system information. Those are:

Win 10
    Ryzen R5-2600
    32Gb 3200Mhz
    Samsung SATA SSD

Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070

• Yes sure. The Video is a bit longer, to show that it's working just fine in the beging.

Then it laods some parts rather late at 7:33, and 8 Minutes in is the issue how it usually appears.

Usually it starts happening around Barbarosaplatz, where the terrain would load very late. And then often the Bridge is missing and sometimes loads when I'm in the middle of the bridge, or when i reach Ratinger Tor. And the objects after the Bridge often just load once i'm Standing at Ratinger Tor like in the video.

https://youtu.be/j2xdcRovcV8

• I've got the problem that I sometimes see the AI cars only on the front or rear lights and when they almost passed, then I see the cars full. But it isn't with every AI car. This happens on day and night. I also change the settings but it doesn't help. First I've got them on the simple settings and then I changed some settings on it's own.

• Hi,

there are some settings in the graphics option, which have an effect on this. But first I need to know something.

@Kinza DeAllura: Although you have a good PC, the FPS is slightly bad. So there might be some optimizations needed to get a better performance. Did you take a look at your graphics settings? Which preset do you use?

Extrasuperkev Did you also changed this setting?

Is this an early access thing

Kinda like. The fences, hedges and so on have the least priority when loading. Unfortunately they are in the most cases near the vehicle when driving. There may be some enhancements in the future.

Greets

• Sorry for my delay.

Currently i run on Don't, since the FPS don't really change between that and balanced. I have yet to try a setting lower then balanced though.

When i run LOTUS in balanced the slow loading issue seems to get worse though, but i will have to test around a bit more to see if that is consistent or was just coincidence.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav